The Dairy Show is the Best Blend for Your Business.
The 2013 Dairy Show will be held in Chicago, at McCormick Place, November 3-6.
In addition to the new co-location opportunity with PROCESS EXPO, which will attract even more buyers, the show has moved to later in the fall (less conflict with other shows), and every other year, which will help decrease total exhibition costs for exhibitors. Read a letter from the IDFA Board chairs on why you should exhibit at the International Dairy Show.
The Dairy Show is a must for your marketing plan because it offers:
- ONE event focused on business solutions for the dairy industry
- Top-notch education sessions, demonstrations and networking that keep dairy processors and plant operators on the leading edge of innovation, on top of the latest trends and educated on the most pressing issues.
- An opportunity for attendees and exhibitors to focus on the topics, issues and products you care most about — those of most critical importance to dairy industry professionals.
- Four day, weekday format and fresh cost-effective venues that meet the needs of both exhibitors and attendees.
- A unique opportunity to connect with your customers — conveniently at one place and one time — saving you time and money to get face-to-face with your most important customers.
- Combined attendance of over 15,000 food and beverage industry professionals from around the world.
Reserve Your Space
For more information on becoming an exhibitor, please contact Katherine Madison at 703.647.2627 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the Current Floor Plan for the 2013 Dairy Show in Chicago.
Download the 2013 Exhibitor Contract.
Who Should Exhibit?
Anyone who is a supplier to the dairy processing and packaging industry should exhibit at the International Dairy Show. Dairy Show attendees represent the leading dairy, beverage, and food processing plants and corporations from around the world. You cannot miss this opportunity to connect with your customers — conveniently located at one place and at one time — along side PROCESS EXPO, saving you time and money.
Chicago Brings Opportunity!
The concentration of members and exhibitors within a 150 mile radius of Chicago makes it an easy trip to the show for many participants. Also, the cost saving measures instituted by McCormick Place in the past two years has made Chicago an even better place to do business. That, along with exciting attractions and great food make Chicago a perfect location to conduct business and have fun.
Special Pavilions add Value on the Show Floor
Reserve your place today in one of the show’s pavilions — you’ll be even more visible to those attendees looking for specific suppliers and get priority in speaking in the iDairyShow on-floor theater or Cooking Demo. Special turnkey pricing is available for pavilion booths!
View more details here.
The Dairy Show will offer the following pavilions for the 2013 show:
- Ingredients, Seasonings & Flavorings
- Innovation Showcase
- Food Safety & Traceability
- Distribution & Transportation
Who Are the Attendees?
Dairy Show attendees represent the leading dairy, beverage and food processing plants and corporations from around the world. Take a look at who attends — and add the Dairy Show to your budget and marketing plan for 2013.
View a list of 2013 International Dairy Show attendee companies (as of 5.10.13)
Nearly half spend more than $1 million per year on the purchase equipment and services and 85% Influence the selection of new products and services.
- 25% General/Corporate Mgt.
- 17% Sales/Marketing
- 16% CEO/Owner/President
- 10% Plant Operations
- 7% Purchasing
- 7% Research/Development
- 7% Engineering
- 4% Transportation
- 3% Food Safety
Attendees are most interested in:
- 49% Packaging Equipment
- 47% Consumer Trends
- 46% Processing Equipment
- 39% Flavorings & Ingredients
- 32% Sanitation & Food Safety
- 27% Sustainable Resources
Attendees primary interests are:
- 65% Ice Cream & Novelties
- 62% Fluid Dairy
- 33% Cheese
- 17% Fruit & Juice Beverages
- 5% Packaged Foods
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to build relationships with decision-makers and influential dairy industry professionals. Reserve your space today.
2013 Exhibitor Benefits include:
- Allotment of Exhibitor Badges (3 per 100 square feet)
- Unlimited complimentary Platinum Passes for current and prospective customers
- Company profile complete with contact details on the Official International Dairy Show website and printed in the Official Show Program
- Drayage fee included with the exhibit space fee (see exhibit space application for details)